Thursday, March 26, 2009

About myself





I am Raadhika Bala.I am a M.A.English graduate and I am a gold medalist in my B.A.English literature.I am married for 3 years now and my husband works for Intel India and I have a naughty son named Sai Sharan who is a year -and -a half now,who is seen in the picture .I am an Indian by birth and a great fan of the golden globe and oscar winner A.R.Rahman. I am at present dooing part-time content writing and my dream project to start a business on content writing with the help from few of my friends and the support from my dearmost husband is shortly going to get started by next month and I am happy about it.

2 comments:

  1. I am Jagmohan Chadha you contacted me at free lancing I have followed you and invited two of my friends for you.

    I shall request you to visit and follow me at www.healthchallenges-mechadha.blogspot.com

    with regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall request you to visit and follow me at http://poul89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete